Tyler's Reviews > The Goose Girl

The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

Feb 08, 12

Recommended to Tyler by: Meg
Read in January, 2012, read count: 1

Wow, is all I can say, just plain old flat out wow. You expect this to be some sort of, princess fairy tale, in a sense it is just give it a little bit of action and suspense and there you go, The Goose Girl, It goes in a direction you totally don't expect, all of a sudden Ani the little naive princess is suddenly on the run from the scary warriors!
The ending doesn't disappoint there's even a battle, who'd expect that from a Princess Fairytale?
I really liked how it kind of kept you on your toes the entire time and when you think you're safe for a while Shannon Hale sends in the bad guys and attack Ani in the middle of the night.
Once you finish the book you're wanting more.

If only Megan didn't turn Enna Burning into the library the day before I finished it...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Goose Girl.

09/08/2009 page 15
3.92% "Okay, big surprise, I'm readign the Goose Girl, people say that this book is really good, I kind of wanted to test that wish me luck..."
09/09/2009 page 148
38.64% "Good, It goes in a complete different direction that I thought it would...I'm really starting to get into this book!" 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Makayla Wow! First, I am very surprised that you'd even be untreated in picking up a book like this. But that's amazing how you would!

The book was amazing! If only all girl authors could write such excellent chick flicks...?? I WOULD READ ALL!!! instead of the extremely cheese movies and books that could use A LOT of work! Don't you think?

Who was your favorite Character? Your favorite part? And what scene did you HATE?!!!