The Crimson Fucker's Reviews > Batman: Hush, Vol. 2

Batman by Jeph Loeb

Aug 26, 09

Look at me Seth!!! i'm reading the good shit!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Batman.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker Indeed! I asked Mr. Greg to pick something for me that you would like… and he hit the jack pot with this one I think you’ll love it!

message 2: by Mariel (new)

Mariel I liked this review because you were all look at me ma, no hands!

The Crimson Fucker i sometimes miss Seth! it was fun to mess with him!

message 4: by Mariel (new)

Mariel Who is this Seth person?

The Crimson Fucker Seth was my BFF in goodreads! till we got into a fight! and now he is sort of my arch nemesis! or something like that! he was also in a big fight with david once!

message 6: by Mariel (new)

Mariel Name calling fight or fisticuffs fight?

I think goodreads fights should be rpg fighting.

"Now I got your ass in a half nelson!"
"No, you idiot! You can't do that because I atomic wedgied your butt five seconds ago!"

The Crimson Fucker hahahah! it was a name calling fight! and it happened during a challenge! he agreed to write a sex story for goodreads if i manage to read 2 of his books in a week! then he went coocoo! and we ended up calling eachother out! it was fun!

message 8: by Mariel (new)

Mariel So is that what will happen to karen if the boggle/cupcake challenge doesn't happen?

The Crimson Fucker hahahah! i already pronounced sentence for that! i will never play a board game with her! EVER! and after the last cooking challenge (shark week competition) i refuse to get in another food challenge with her!

message 10: by Mariel (new)

Mariel But....but.... Not even scrabble? You get to use sexy words in scrabble.

The Crimson Fucker not even scrabble! a man must have some dignity!

message 12: by Mariel (new)

Mariel You must be very serious about your dignity.

The Crimson Fucker well, not really! but you know! it sort of hurt to be left hanging like that!

message 14: by Mariel (new)

Mariel Especially as you never lose.