Shannon (Giraffe Days)'s Reviews > Killing Me Softly Tie In Edition

Killing Me Softly Tie In Edition by Nicci French

Oct 23, 07

bookshelves: psychological-thriller, favourite

This book is excellent, and got me snapping up every Nicci French book I could find. Just please, please don't watch the movie! It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen! If I had seen the movie first I would never have read the book.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killing Me Softly Tie In Edition.

Emily Oh god, the movie was so terribly bad! I'ma huge Nicci French fan and, man, did it make me wince.

Shannon (Giraffe Days) Painful, excruciatingly bad, wasn't it? It was all wrong. They changed it and not for the better. Being cheesy is the least of its crimes!

Vanessa Haldane The movie was a disaster!!!! I loved the connection and passion between the two characters - why on earth Heather raham was hired to play Alice in this is beyond me!!! The worst acting, script and direction - EVER!

Shannon (Giraffe Days) Vanessa wrote: "The movie was a disaster!!!! I loved the connection and passion between the two characters - why on earth Heather raham was hired to play Alice in this is beyond me!!! The worst acting, script and ..."

Joseph Fiends was abysmal too - plus the script! Talk about butchering!

Vanessa Haldane They completley lost the magic, spark and sexual tension that was so clear in the book. A real shame as I was so excited when I saw there was a movie.
Yep - butchering is the word for it!