Amanda Yeargin's Reviews > Mates, Dates, and Sleepover Secrets

Mates, Dates, and Sleepover Secrets by Cathy Hopkins

Aug 26, 2009

bookshelves: summer-ir-book-reports-09

I read Mates, Dates, and Sleepover Secrets asan IR book. This book was about T.J. getting new friends since her best friend Hannah moved to Africa. T.J. is a tomboy and she mostly doesn't know how to boys but Noola the Alien girl shows up. Since she is all alone she usually just stays to herself. But luckily Lucy winds up wanting to be friends with her. She still emails hannah and tell her everything that is happening. Is Nesta and Izzie gonna except her.
One connection i have is an Text-to-self connection. I felt like T.J. when i first came to this school. When i came to SOF i was lonely. Really nobody knew me and i didn't know anybody. But like T.J. i would get friends just like her. Now i have awesome friends now.
I give this book *****stars. I gave this book 5 stars because i love how the more T.J. learned he more interesting it got. I also thought it related to me too. So i would recommend this book to someone who likes this series cause it's pretty cool.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mates, Dates, and Sleepover Secrets.