MissSusie's Reviews > The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

Jun 15, 10

bookshelves: reviewed, audio, favorites
Read in June, 2010

I read this book back in high school which was a long time ago and I forgotten just how much I loved this book!
The irreverent humour, the fun of it all. And to make this re-read even better I listening to it on audio read by the incomparable Stephen Fry he did a Fantastic job as narrator.
There are hundreds of reviews of this book out there so I will wrap it up by saying this series has once again hooked me and now I have to read them all and fast!
5 Stars
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Quotes MissSusie Liked

Douglas Adams
“For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.”

Douglas Adams
“This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.”

Douglas Adams
“Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?”