Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)'s Reviews > City of Fallen Angels

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Apr 20, 11

bookshelves: covers-to-die-for, i-own
Read from April 17 to 20, 2011

** spoiler alert ** I ahh, think that I....I don’t know....
I literally just finished this book and I’m at a loss of words to describe it. Was it brilliant? Yes! Was it fantastic? Yes! Was it worth the wait? Yes, yes, yes....lord yes! I feel like I’ve been waiting for this book an entire lifetime. Yes, that may seem weird, but that’s how I feel. There have been waits for books that I thought would kill me-Richelle Mead's Last Sacrifice being a big one- but none like this. I was happy and satisfied when City of Glass ended, but learning that Clare decided to write more books was just the icing on the cake. It’s been a while between books, but this was more or less everything I expected and more!

It was different and yet completely the same. There’s no way to pretend that the characters haven’t changed--that they’re not different and that everything that went into the storyline and plot of the first 3 books hasn’t changed. That chapter of the series is over and a new dawn has emerged (yes, cheesy, I know, but sue me).
The characters were still the amazing, incredible people that stole my heart throughout the first 3 books and being with them again was a lot like coming home from a long trip. I must say---I thought Jordan was an awesome inclusion! I always thought Maia’s ex was a real jerk, but he’s nothing like I thought or expected and I love that.
I will admit that I did miss seeing more of Clary and Jace. They’re still my fave everything of this series, fave characters, fave couple, but I still loved the book regardless. It was so strange getting such an in-depth look into Simon and following him the most. Obviously the books have always changed POV’s, jumping back and forth, but it’s always been fixed mostly on Clary, whereas this time it was more Simon than anything else. And yet... I didn’t have a problem with that.
I love Simon--always have--and even though I never wanted him to be the one Clary ended up with, I still wanted the best for him. He’s still the same great Simon he’s always been, but he’s slightly different too. I think he’s got a long way to go and there’s a lot of growth that I think will happen to him. I can’t wait to see though...

It’s odd, when the last book ended, if anyone had asked me, I’d have been one of the few people who actually said they wanted Maia to be with Simon, but after this book it’s plain to see that Izzy is the one that for him! Perhaps I’m late to the party, but it always seemed to me that she was a bit much for him and (even though I love her, heart and soul) I didn’t believe she was right for him. I honestly thought that Maia and he would have made a better couple, but after this book I’ll never think that way again. Perhaps it was Jordan coming into the storyline and seeing how he and Maia were/are, but I finally looked and realised that Simon and Isabelle really have something. There’s so much more to Izzy than we’ve seen and I think that Simon may actually break through her defences and worm his way into her heart if she lets him!
Oh, and it goes without saying that I want Maia and Jordan back together too. Hello? Weren’t they just perfect together? The issues they have and Maia wanting to rip him to shreds aside.

I was sad to see so many issues for Clary and Jace in this book, but I can’t say I was surprised either. I knew Cassandra Clare wouldn’t just let them be. It seems like they’ve been through so much, but of course it’s not the end for them, no sir-ee. There are more problems facing them and new struggles, but I don’t doubt for a second that they can get through it.....somehow. That’s not to say that I didn’t love every single moment they were together, because I did. I absolutely did! The moments between Clary and Jace were electric. Every time they’re together, every kiss, every time they touch, things just sizzle. I’ve loved a lot of book couples over time, but none compared to them. They’re like no other. You can’t deny that they’re made for one another, you can’t miss the chemistry they have. It’s truly impossible not to see and feel. They just go together so well, they both make each other better. Jace makes Clary stronger, and she’s his whole world. She means he world to him and it makes me giggly inside (Yeah, yeah, yeah....I went there =D)

This book was perfectly paced and the ending was a heart-stopping roller coaster ride. So much happened and I was on the edge of my seat, wanting to see how Simon, Jace and Clary would get out of things. I couldn’t believe that Lilith was trying to bring Sebastian back. There’s no one who deserves to stay dead more than him...well, perhaps expect Valentine.
The ending of this book was jaw dropping. I. Could. Not. Believe. It! Still can’t, if I’m honest here. I cannot believe that Sebastian is alive again and what he’s done to Jace. It’s shocking, it’s exciting, it’s heart-breaking, it’s everything I didn’t want, but at the same time I CANNOT wait to see what’s going to happen next.
The next book is going to be a showstopper--I can so tell—and I can’t wait to see what happens now. Can Clary and everyone else manage to free Jace from Sebastian? Can they defeat Sebastian? Just what does this mean now?

God! I NEEEEEED the next book, like stat! Seriously, this series is just brilliant and I can’t wait for the next instalment!
Bring on the awesome!
246 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Fallen Angels.

Quotes Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Liked

Cassandra Clare
“But I watch my brothers give their hearts away and I think, Don’t you know better? Hearts are breakable. And I think even when you heal, you’re never what you were before.”

Cassandra Clare
“You're the first Shadowhunter I've ever met."
“That’s too bad,” said Jace, “since all the others you meet from now on will be a terrible letdown.”

Cassandra Clare
“He's my neophyte Downworlder to mock and boss around, not yours.”

Cassandra Clare
“No. That's Clary; shes's my best friend." Simon pocketed his phone. "And she has a boyfriend. Like, really, really, really has a boyfriend. The nuclear bomb of boyfriends. Trust me on this one.”

Cassandra Clare
“I suppose you've always been amazing at this stuff."- Clary
"I was born amazing." - Jace”

Cassandra Clare
“I love you Clary. More then I ever-- God. More than i probably should. You know that, don't you?”

Cassandra Clare
“You're just worried they'll hire a male instructor and he'll be hotter than you."
Jace's eyebrows went up. "Hotter than me?"
"It could happen," Clary said, "You know, theoretically."
"Theoretically the planet could suddenly crack in half, leaving me on one side and you on the other, forever and tragically parted, but I'm not worried about that either. Some things," Jace said, with his customary crooked smile, "are just too unlikely to dwell upon.”

Cassandra Clare
“And then there was you. You changed everything I believed in. You know that line from Dante that I quoted to you in the park? 'L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle'?"

Her lips curled a little at the sides as she looked up at him. "I still don't speak Italian."

"It's a bit of the very last verse from Paradiso - Dante's Paradise. 'My will and my desire were turned by love, the love that moves the sun and the other stars.' Dante was trying to explain faith, I think, as an overpowering love, and maybe it's blasphemous, but that's how I think of the way I love you. You came into my life and suddenly I had one truth to hold on to - that I loved you, and you loved me.”

Cassandra Clare
“So what was that all about?"
"I think," Jace said, "that she asked if she could touch my mango."
"She said that?"
Jace shrugged. "Yeah, then she gave me her number.”

Cassandra Clare
“You know, some people think Shadowhunters are just myths. Like mummies and genies." Kyle grinned at Jace. "Can you grant wishes?"

"That depends," he said. "Do you wish to be punched in the face?”

Cassandra Clare
“So you're trying to make her happy despite the fact that the reason she's unhappy in the first place is you," said Simon, not very kindly. "That seems contradictory, doesn't it?"
"Love is a contradiction," said Jace.”

Cassandra Clare
“Aren’t they supposed to be hiring someone else to train me full-time anyway?”
“Yes,” he said, getting up and pulling her to her feet along with him,“ and I’m worried that if you get into the habit of making out with your instructors, you’ll wind up making out with him, too.”
“ Don’t be sexist. They could find me a female instructor.”
“In that case you have my permission to make out with her, as long as I can watch.”

Cassandra Clare
“They think they're better than everyone else."
"No," said Jace. "I think I'm better than everyone else. An opinion that has been backed up with ample evidence."
Kyle looked at Simon. "Does he always talk like this?"
"Yes.”

Cassandra Clare
“And I would do it again. I love you, Jace Wayland-Herondale-Lightwood-whatever you want to call yourself. I don't care. I love you and I will always love you, and pretending it could be any other ways is just a waste of time.”

Cassandra Clare
“White for Shadowhunters is the color of funerals," Luke explained. “ But for mundanes, Jace, it’ s the color of weddings. Brides wear white to symbolize their purity.”
“I thought Jocelyn said her dress wasn’t white,” Simon said.
“Well,” said Jace, “I suppose that ship has sailed.”
Luke choked on his coffee.”

Cassandra Clare
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.”

04/18/2011 page 118
28.0% "Ooooh Jace *sigh*" 11 comments
04/18/2011 page 203
48.0% "Love it!"

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Yeah, Derek was almost innocent in that way. Aww. Now I want to give him a hug! To me, having Chloe be so nice was a breath of fresh air, because so many of the heroines today are just snary and sort of rude. Chloe was actually pretty cute when she tried to be all mean and mad--that never lasted long LOL.

Yup. I want to give hugs to all of them now, even Tori! I actually like Tori as a character--I mean, I hated her, but now that she seems to have changed, I'm finding her kind of interesting, especially since Rae turned out to be an idiot.

message 52: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (last edited Dec 17, 2010 11:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) There are more and more tough, kick-ass heroines out there, and while i love them, i also love that Chloe wasn't perfect, nor was she always brave. She did what she had to do regardless and i loved that.

Same. At first i hated Tori, but then, especially in the last book, she really grew up. She had a softer side, and i liked that she could actually be nice to Chloe. In her own sort of way that is. Like when Chloe was upset about her hair and after her date with Simon. It was nice that Tori tried.
I wasn't expecting Rae to be such an idiot either. I thought she was gonna be cool.
My only fault with the series, is that i really would have loved for Tori to find out that Simon's dad was in fact her dad too. After losing her mum, i would have liked her to find out she had other family who cared about her. Phew. It's a good thing her and Simon never actually got together.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Yep--and Tori was actually really smart, too! She saved their butts that one time. Oh, yeah, that bothered me a little, too! Poor Tori. But at least she has her friends!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Hmmm, yeah she wasn't what she first appeared. I like that in series. When the characters grow or change over time. There's nothing worse than a character that stays the same.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Very true. I can't stand that! It's the characters that make a book for me, not the plot.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) So true! You can have the best plot ever, but if the characters are boring or unrelatable, then the story isn't going to be something people will wanna read.
I hate it when i read a book that has a brilliant idea and yet the author hasn't written it very well or i don't like the characters. It's disappointing.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Yes! Those books that have original, interesting new storylines, but these dull, flat characters! Very sad.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) It is sad....cos you know there are authors out there who could have told the tale a hundred times better.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Sometimes I wish I had come up with the idea, so that I could write it myself--not that that would make it any better than it was originally LOL, but some ideas are just so fun I want to make a book of them.

message 60: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (last edited Dec 18, 2010 01:04AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Ditto. Sometimes i'll start a book and be thinking, "oooh, this author is good! Where did he/she come up with it? Wish i could have their brain" LOL.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Uh-huh. I'm trying to get one of my books published right now (honestly, how do people do this??lol), and I have to say, writing the freaking synopsis is sooooo much harder than writing the actual book, which might explain why synopses can be so much better or worse than the actual book.

message 62: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (last edited Dec 18, 2010 01:14AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Really? Me too! But it's really hard in Australia. We have hardly any agents. How are you going with it? Oh, i know! I worked so hard on my synopsis. The hardest part i think is that so many different agents want different sized synopsis's. Like one wil ask for 1-2 pages, and others want 3. It's so hard to cut it down.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) YES! I got this big book of agents and sent my manuscript to 32 different agents. I was surprised, but not many agents are looking for fantasy nowadays for whatever reason. So far, I've recieved about fifteen rejections and one request for a full manuscript. And YES about the different sized synopses. I started off with a really short one paraprgaph one, and then people started asking for all these completely random lengths. It was scary! How about you? That's tough about the lack of agents. :(

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) I've only started recently and there are about 30 agents in Australia. 30!! That's it! Most won't accept fantasy books either and the others won't take unsolicited manuscripts. I've had 2 rejections and most won't agents won't accept submissions without a query letter, i'm still waiting to hear from a lot of others. Hopefully i'll get some responses after Christmas. My base synopsis is just under 3 pages and then i just mould it to whatever they're asking for.
How did the full manuscript go!?!

Ellen (okay, for starters, I think when you comment on a review and somebody comments back, you should get a notification. This is just silly!)

Ooh. Publishing. Maybe, maybe not. Right now, I'm more or less just learning to write with my style (thought I'd talk about me here for a moment :P ), but good luck! And congrats one the full MS, Krista!

Gah. Publishing in Australia is going to be sooo hard! Lol. Have you thought about getting an agent from overseas if the Oz ones don't work out, Rach?

message 66: by Diana~ (new) - added it

Diana~ Rachel wrote: "Diana~ wrote: "@Rachel - I was planning on reading Clockwork Angel since... isn't that the prequel to this series or am I just losing my mind? LOL. But I shall definitely start on it soon! Probably..."

LOL okay! I'll definitely be starting it today. Back in the day, I was interested in the book but I never got a chance to start it. ;)

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Rachel wrote: "I've only started recently and there are about 30 agents in Australia. 30!! That's it! Most won't accept fantasy books either and the others won't take unsolicited manuscripts. I've had 2 rejection..."

Oh my goodness! Only 30 agents!?!? That's just not right! I don't even know what to say LOL. Like you said, hopefully you'll get some responses after Christmas--some "yes" responses!

The agent said it would take around 14 weeks for her to get back to me on the manuscript, and that was about a week ago, so... :) It'll be nice to get some feedback, even if it isn't positive!

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Ellen ♥ wrote: "(okay, for starters, I think when you comment on a review and somebody comments back, you should get a notification. This is just silly!)

Ooh. Publishing. Maybe, maybe not. Right now, I'm more o..."

Thanks! :)
And yeah, oversea agents are always an option. Good thought. I came across quite a few agencies that deal specifically with international writers. So this could be a last resort LOL.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) @ ELLEN
(Yeah, i'm noticing that too. I'm not always getting notifications either :/)

It really is going to be hard to get published in Australia. Yeah, i have thought about that Ellen. I think i'll see how i go with the Aussie agents first and then perhaps try for overseas. I just think that with a first book it may make it harder if you have to interact with your agent via correspondence, instead of in person.

@Diana
It's definaly a MUST READ! It's one of those series that stays with you long after you've finished it!

@Krista
I know! It's really frustrating, cos by the time i take out the ones who won't deal with YA, Fantasy and the ones to won't take unsolicited manuscripts there's only like 15, lol. I'd LOVE some "yes" responses.
Good Luck!!! You have to tell me what they say the MOMENT you get their response.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) I'm still a little confused about this whole thing, because none of the agents I queried live even remotely near me, but in movies you always see the writer interacting with their agent. I don't see how this is possible! I mean, do you fly over to where they're at to meet them?

message 71: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (last edited Dec 18, 2010 09:55PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Lol, i've thought about that too. I'm trying with the agents in my state first and then branching out. Lots work via email, and others sometimes meet with you at places somewhere between where both of you are located. Maybe they expect you to fly over idk. It sure does make it really difficult, doesn't it?

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Definitely! I only found one agent to query in Florida, so the odds of finding someone close are...not good. I don't know, I think if I get an agent I'll be so happy I won't care how far I have to travel to meet them.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) There are about 6 fairly decent agents in the Sydney area, so i'm keeping all my fingers crossed that i get lucky with one of them, but like you, i'd just be happy having anyone interested i won't care if i have to travel either!

Krista (One Love) (Critical) I'll keep mine crossed too! What are you trying to get published, anyway? lol. I'm curious now.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Sounds like a plan =)
One of my stories called Destined. I had it posted up on here and i got a really good response....almost 600 likes and i figured i had nothing to loose to see if i could get it published.
How about you? Tell me about yours?

message 76: by Krista (One Love) (Critical) (last edited Dec 18, 2010 10:16PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Oh, I like that name a lot. Sounds interesting. Mine is this two-book series about this girl who's a shadow-shifter, which basically means she's a werewolf except she can also "meld" with her shadow I guess you could say. It's not really a romance, but there is love interest. *sighs* Is it weird that I think a character I created is sexy? lol

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Wow, that sounds great! Mine's a typical vampire novel...although i hope i gave it a unique spin on it, lol. Mine's got quite a bit of romance in it. Most of the story centres on my main character trying to come to terms with what she is, while dealing with her past and a vampire hunter who happens to bring out the worst in her. Actually i've still got the description under My Writing so you can see for yourself.
Oh, no! I get that! I think my guy's sexy too. He's my baby! No one messes with him!

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Huh, that sounds right up my alley! My storyline is kinda similar...'cause the main girl killed someone after her first shift, so after that she basically started trying to pretend she wasn't a shadow-shifter, but the book is about her finally accepting that she is.

LOL. That's good. Okay, just got back from reading your synopsis. You write really good synopses! Sounds professional! And same, no one messes with my guy, either! Luckily, my heroine seconds this sentiment LOL.

message 79: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (last edited Dec 18, 2010 10:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) In my world, most vampires are evil, except my main character and a small group of vampires who live differently. She's trying to hide what she is from everyone and live normally and then someone from her past shows up and tries to draw her into his world. A very dark, very evil world.

Lol, that wasn't my synopses, that's just my description. Kinda vague though. My heroine doesn't exactly second my sentiment, mainly cos she spends about half of the book not liking the guy she's falling for. But he's a vampire hunter and he can take care of himself....kicking butt and looking pretty good doing it, lol :P

How long is your book? Mine is about 315 pages on Word, and i'm currently focusing on a sequel.

message 80: by Krista (One Love) (Critical) (last edited Dec 18, 2010 11:02PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Mmhmm, I'd definitely read that. I like that most vampires are evil except for a few--that makes it unique and really interesting. In my world shadow-shifters are basically the supernatural versions of lone-wolves, so they aren't necessarily good or evil.

Haha, yeah, good point--a synopsis would give all the twists and ending and stuff away. It doesn't seem vague to me, but that's b/c I've never read the book :) Yeahhh, my heroine is kinda the same way. She spends almost the entire book claiming she hates the guy, but deep down, she does like him. But my heroine doesn't even have a reason for hating him! She's just hated him since they were little kids and refuses to change her opinion. But she's the only one who can be mean to him. If anyone else is, she'll kill them.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Lol, the only issue i have with my story is that i feel vampires are kinda done. I know I myself am sick of reading about it, but i like my story. I've been working on it for like 2 years, so i better, lol.
Ahhh, i see. I think i'd love your story. It sounds really interesting. I'd love to see it published.

Exactly. I find writing descriptions for stories really hard sometimes. You don't want to give anything away, and yet you want to make it interesting so people want to keep reading.
My two main characters clash heaps. He hates what she is and he's spent his whole life believing certain things about vampires, but then she comes along and throws everything he's ever known out the window. She feels like he understands her in a way no one else does and even though he fights what he feels for her....he falls in love with her anyway, and then goes against practically everyone he knows to be with her.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) I don't know, I think people are still interested in vampires--there is a lot of it out there, sure, but if the book is good enough and has great characters, it'll work. I hope both of us get published! We can send each other copies :)

Ah, love that conquers all. :D You know it's real love when a person gives up everything for you! My guy knows he loves her and has no trouble admitting it. He's just content to wait around for her to figure out she's in love with him lol.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Well, i love my characters and i think my storyline is good.
So do I! Oh, i'd totally be up for that if you are. If we both get published we'll send each other signed copies =) Deal?

Yep, more or less. The type of love we all dream of finding one day. Well, i do anyway =)
Haha, but she's stubborn, i bet. She won't face her feelings. Sounds like an interesting character.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Deal! ^_^ Now I'm even more motivated than ever.

That's definitely the love I dream of! I want to believe in it, because I feel there's always hope if you believe...haha I sound so corny.

Yep, that sums her up. She's interesting--even if I do want to kick her butt most of the time.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) =D Lol, me too. Fingers crossed (and toes. All the extra luck helps, lol) that we get picked up!

Meh. You don't sound too corny. Besides, i'm a Libra, which means i'm a hopeless romantic all the way to my very soul.

Haha. Oh, she's one of those....you hear all about the characters that their authors love and yet wanna strangle on occasion too.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Yep, and I love her all the more for making me want to kill her hahaha.

I'm one of those people that can't like a book unless it has a happy ending, so corny is the way to be for me ;)

message 87: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (last edited Dec 18, 2010 11:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) *shakes head* You have one strange relationship with your heroine, that's all i'll say. Lol.

Me too. I HATE non-happy endings. I feel cheated otherwise. I mean, what's the point of going on this whole heart-wrenching journey with these characters that most of the time you come to love if it all ends up badly? None, in my eyes.

message 88: by Krista (One Love) (Critical) (last edited Dec 19, 2010 12:16AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Krista (One Love) (Critical) That is EXACTLY how I feel! There have been a few books that would have been my favorites, but then the main character dies in the end...and I'm just like...no! That can't happen! I HATE this book now!

message 89: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (last edited Dec 19, 2010 12:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Which book is that?
I recently read Goddess of Legend and i really liked it, but then in the end she returns to her time and i was crushed. It ruined the whole tale and great characters in my eyes.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) The first one is The Dragon Heir by Cinda Chima, and the second one is The Key by Marianne Curley. And then there's Rachel Vincent's Werecats series.

Aw, that sounds sooo sad! :'(

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) I thought about reading Rachel Vincents were cats series, but i didn't think that much of her Soul Screamers series.

She does meet all the characters doppelgangers in the very end, but it's still now the same :S

Ellen I love Rachel Vincent's Shifter series though! (My gosh. You guys should tell me to bugger off. I keep putting my nose into your conversation!)

It does have a sad-ish ending, but Faythe finds herself in the end and that's what makes a good ending for me. When the character grows and knows who he/she are. Also, some wins in the kick butting area put a smile on my face too, but, ya know. Can't ask for too good of an ending otherwise it's unrealistic.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Ellen ♥ wrote: "I love Rachel Vincent's Shifter series though! (My gosh. You guys should tell me to bugger off. I keep putting my nose into your conversation!)

It does have a sad-ish ending, but Faythe finds h..."

I don't care about the ending--I'm just pissed that Ethan died! LOL

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Rachel wrote: "I thought about reading Rachel Vincents were cats series, but i didn't think that much of her Soul Screamers series.

Yeah, I don't like her soul screamers series much. The characters, especially Kaylee, piss me off.

Ellen Krista (One Love) wrote: "Ellen ♥ wrote: "I love Rachel Vincent's Shifter series though! (My gosh. You guys should tell me to bugger off. I keep putting my nose into your conversation!)

It does have a sad-ish ending, bu..."

I know! I cried so much when he died! And when her dad died! Gah! I hate it when I really really love characters, and then they get killed off! (at least they both died in honour, I guess)

Ellen What?!?! Neither of you like the Soul Screamer series? What?!?!?!

Sorry. I love it.

The only thing that annoys me is Kaylee's need to help every single person out there, and getng others hurt when she does so!

Ugh. Dinner.

I shall butt in later :P

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Ellen ♥ wrote: "Krista (One Love) wrote: "Ellen ♥ wrote: "I love Rachel Vincent's Shifter series though! (My gosh. You guys should tell me to bugger off. I keep putting my nose into your conversation!)

It does..."

Bah. I don't care about honor. Ethan's death was so effing pointless! Those stupid jerks came onto their land and just killed him! This is going to sound awful, but I'd rather Ethan have just let them take Kaci than die protecting her...but then he wouldn't be the Ethan I love.

Krista (One Love) (Critical) Ellen ♥ wrote: "What?!?! Neither of you like the Soul Screamer series? What?!?!?!

Sorry. I love it.

I liked the series at first, but just when Nash started to become interesting, Kaylee decides he's not perfect enough for her royal self LOL.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) @ Ellen....that's okay butt in whenever!

I like Soul Screamers, but it's not one of my faves. It's something i read. Granted, i think i've read them all mainly cos i bought all the books at the same time and felt compelled to finish it. I <3 Tod though!!! He's my guy! I'll read the series cos of him, lol.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Krista (One Love) wrote: "Ellen ♥ wrote: "What?!?! Neither of you like the Soul Screamer series? What?!?!?!

Sorry. I love it.

I find Nash to be lackluster.
Give me Tod!!!!! *drool* HIM, i do like XD XD