Steven Salaita's Reviews > The O'Reilly Factor for Kids: A Survival Guide for America's Families

The O'Reilly Factor for Kids by Bill O'Reilly

Aug 24, 09

Okay, I will confess: I haven't actually read this book. But I can say with certainty that it would be more appropriate to give children moonshine than anything written by this sleazy bozo.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The O'Reilly Factor for Kids.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Really? Damn. There goes my next bedtime book idea.

Steven Salaita Sorry to ruin your idea, dear Laura. But stay strong: I'm sure Glenn Beck will come out with a kid's book soon, something like "Teaching Little Johnny Why Black Presidents are Unacceptable and Why Immigrants are Scum and Why Muslims Should be Rounded Up and Tortured Just Because." It'll be a real tour de force.

And I hear Ann Coulter also has one forthcoming: "Why Mommy Has an Adam's Apple: Lessons on How to Get Little Bowtie-Wearing Pricks to Masturbate to Anorexic Fascists." I'm thinking of having kids just to read them this sure-to-be masterpiece.

Or: I hear plum and peach moonshine are the tastiest. The young 'uns really take to the grain-infused fruit.