Sab H. (YA Bliss)'s Reviews > Graceling

Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Aug 21, 09

bookshelves: favorites, own, autographed, high-fantasy, writing-learn
Read in August, 2009

How can I even begin to review this book? How could I get you to trust me and read it, for it is one of the best book I've ever read? I can think of only one way: Must Read. I speak as I read. I'm happy. I'm sad. I'm scared. I'm relieved. I'm shocked. I'm waiting. Yes, all this while reading. Fiction, action, romance, friendship, fantasy, love, coping, dealing, Kings, Queens, evil, kindness, villain, killing... What else can you ask for in a book?

The writing was excellent, astonishing. The plot was full of magic and emotions. The characters, oh, the characters; they were unforgettable and brilliant. I can not even pick a character a loved the most. They all were above marvelous. I love Po and Katsa obviously, but the rest were equally amazing. I do love Po! Did I say that already?

I could not have imagined a better cover either, I loved the color, the effects and the eyes! The beginning, the ending and the story were all amazing. How she came up with all this, I have no idea. Needless to say, that what ever your reading preferences are, you have to read this book. I highly recommend it.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Graceling.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

SheWunders Graceling was my favorite of 2008. I was even fortunate enough to get an ARC! I loved it & I'm so glad you loved it to. Just a perfect fantasy. You must make sure you get Fire in October. It's fantastic too. Very much like Graceling!

Sab H.  (YA Bliss) Oh, I'm glad I don't have to wait! I'm reading Fire next! And you are so right! This is one of my favorite books now!! ;D