Kayeb's Reviews > Undone

Undone by Karin Slaughter

F_50x66
Aug 21, 09

Read in August, 2009

I think that this book may have had more depth had I read the preceding books that had these characters in them. I enjoyed it, but there is a lot of history that was referred to that I didn't have... Faith's preganancy, background of Sarah's husband, etc......

[close:] Undone brings together, for the first time, the small-town residents of Grant County, Georgia, and the hard-bitten cops of Georgia’s Bureau of Investigation in a relentlessly gripping novel.

Sarah Linton has fled to Atlanta seeking refuge from the terrible act that ripped her life apart in Grant County. But when a tortured young woman becomes a patient in her ER, she’ll find herself deeply ensnared in a case that rips the lid off secrets as dark and complex as they are disturbing. When special agents Will Trent and Faith Mitchell join forces to probe into the life of the victim, these three embark on an investigation that will change all of them forever.

Wonderfully crafted, filled with superbly created characters and the forensic and police procedural details that are her trademark, Undone is the most thrilling Slaughter novel yet. [close:]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undone.