Taina (Tiny♥Hearts)'s Reviews > City of Bones

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Sep 05, 14

bookshelves: books-i-own
Read in July, 2009

I loved this series and I was glad that it was recommended to me, Cassandra Clare created an awesome trilogy that never failed to surprise me, her characters were very memorable and I pretty much loved every single one of them...She created a very plausible world and an intriguing plotline that had me on the edge of my seat especially at the end....I liked the intense romance between Jace and Clary, and it had surprising twists in it too...it featured a lot of action/fantasy/suspense/romance...and is one of my favourite series yet...Jace has all the characteristics of a typical hot guy/badboy and I think you would find a lot of guys that are like him...Clary on the other hand is very stubborn/fierce and fights for everything she believes in so she's a strong character that a lot of people will relate to, especially being self-conscious, I think a lot of girls relate to that!!..If you haven't read them yet...then why are you wasting your time reading this? Go out and buy the book instead!!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Bones.

Quotes Taina Liked

Cassandra Clare
“Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?"
"If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked.”
Cassandra Clare, City of Bones