Jade's Reviews > Size 14 Is Not Fat Either

Size 14 Is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot

F_50x66
Aug 18, 09

bookshelves: b-quarter-1

This summer I was in my library and there was this book sitting right in front with the title Size 14 is not fat either and it just made me laugh. I thought it would be just a funny little story about a girl dealing with weight issues. When I started reading the book I realized that there was more to the story. The protagonist is washed up pop stat heather wells who now works as assistant dorrn director at new york colledge. The story starts out with a girls head being found in a pot in the cafeteria and heathers goes out of her way to investigate who the murderer is to distract herself from the fact that her famous ex-boyfriend if getting married and wants her to go to a wedding she doesn’t want to go t!!

I wouldn’t say that this book is on my top 10 because it was just mindless and everything seemed to convenient like how the drug dealer outside her house was really a undercover agent who ended saving her life. But I will admit that it was an entertaining book for the summer and I enjoyed going through it with heather trying to figure out who the killer was.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Size 14 Is Not Fat Either.