tiffany's Reviews > The Liar in Your Life: The Way to Truthful Relationships

The Liar in Your Life by Robert S. Feldman

Aug 17, 2009

Read in August, 2009

I thought this book was interesting in the fact that it really highlights how much lying goes on in every single conversation and how to a certain extent some of it is almost crucial but, if it is not for the ease of the conversation (ease as in flow) then there is a residual effect that lying causes, so the goal is not to be perfect but to be better, the less is more theory basically. I would lying however (O: if I didn't say that I did skim the last of the book because it is a bit tedious and long.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Liar in Your Life.

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Sounds interesting. Looking forward to your review.

message 2: by tiffany (new) - added it

tiffany yes, i found the synopsis very intriguing, i will let you know!! good to hear from you and congrats on the upcoming puppy!!

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Thank you! We have decided on a name...Coco Chanel Monteau. Hope all is well with you and Sean. Take care!

tiffany wrote: "yes, i found the synopsis very intriguing, i will let you know!! good to hear from you and congrats on the upcoming puppy!!"