CJ - So, you wanna play with magic?'s Reviews > Silver Borne

Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs

Apr 01, 10

bookshelves: fantasy, romance, sci-fi-fantasy-romance, scifi-fantasy-mystery, shifters, werewolves, women-detectives
Recommended for: Anjana, Shannon
Read from March 30 to April 01, 2010 — I own a copy

Amazing. Waiting 12 months for this book was absolutely worth it. I'm dying to know if there will be another one. I did my best to read this is as slow as possible because it was just too good. I am completely biased though because I love Mercy, Adam, Sam, Ben, Zee....I love every single character.

And because I don't want to spoil anything this review will be very sparse.

Suffice it to say, Mercy fans will really enjoy this installment. The "sub-plots" are pitch perfect and the action is up to the same standards as always. Not to mention, Mercy is healing from what happened in book 3 and she is taking charge of her life and learning to adapt. Any author that can handle character development and plot development as deftly and entertaining as this - well, there is a reason why Mercy's on my pre-approved Hardcover lists.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver Borne.

03/31/2010 "Whoa"
03/31/2010 "i am almost down and seriously, i cannot read this book any slower. Please please tell me that there will be an earlier release!"

Sammy There is going to be another one. It comes out next year!

CJ - So, you wanna play with magic? I can't wait that long :)

By the way, love your icon