Nyssa's Reviews > Deja Demon

Deja Demon by Julie Kenner

Jan 14, 10

bookshelves: gen-fantasy, format-paper, thm-speculative, thm-paranormal-supernatural, gen-humor, gen-mystery, thm-romance, 2010-and-before
Recommended for: anyone who enjoys a good fantasy/sci-fi series.
Read from January 11 to 14, 2010, read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** This was the most enjoyable of the series, especially now that the air is clearing. I had to knock it down a little, however, due to the once again rushed action(s)& explanation(s) at the end as the foe is defeated. My one wish for the whole series is that Kenner would put as much effort into the solutions as she does the problems. That being said, it was good book, overall.
I can not say how happy I am that Stuart finally knows the truth. Kate's indecision as to telling her husband everything was really getting on my nerves! I'm just sad that he found out the way he did. On another note, I absolutely love her ever growing support team and I am very hopeful that Stuart will become a part of it. Plus, although I know I'm asking for the impossible, I also hope that David and Stuart can be civil to each other, for the sake of Kate and the kids.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deja Demon.

01/12/2010 page 62
18.45% "Interesting start, so far. I'm really curious as to how they're going to continue to keep their secrets! Some things are just hard to hide!"
01/14/2010 page 131
38.99% "Her indecision as to telling her husband the truth is getting on my nerves, but the story is cool & I love her support team! :)"