valee's Reviews > Dream Warrior

Dream Warrior by Sherrilyn Kenyon

2320890
Aug 30, 09

bookshelves: amazing-pnr-romance

Ok, so it was really hard to rate this book. A lot happens, so you must read it.

While the love story here was a bit poor,the events that develop in this book are really interesting. Things between Jericho (Cratus) and Delphine happened too fast. They meet, they fall in love, the spend some days together, they get married. I mean, Kenyon could have spent some more pages to make a stronger bond between them both.

Then I got really confused about Jared and Jaden, they are two really mayor characters in this book, but you don't get a clear idea of what they are or what they can do.

Nevertheless, I loved the ending. Now I really need to keep reading just to know more about was was said. A really good book.
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dream Warrior.

08/29/2009 "mmm this book... not so good" 1 comment

valee So, is this book important to understand bad moon rising or can I skip it and read it afterwards, like I did with Upon the Midnight Clear?

Laurie Garrison Read before Bad Moon Rising...This is my favorite dream hunter book I think you will like it..

Adrienne This is the one I found very confusing. Too much going on, too many characters, much to much of everything.

message 4: by valee (last edited Aug 30, 2009 02:23PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

valee Adrienne wrote: "This is the one I found very confusing. Too much going on, too many characters, much to much of everything."

I know the same happened to me. I still don't get half of the events that went on in this book. Around 6 new dark hunters were introduced at the end. Jaden and Jared weren't properly explained. Also Noir and his sister were introduced in this book.

I really would like to see Acheron and Stryker in the same team agaisn this Noir asshole.

Also I did not understan if when the greeks separeted, they started a new panteon. So much going on right now that I got too ocnfused. I really hope that the next book explains things better. But as it is a were-hunter book I'm not sure they will.

Adrienne Good review Vale! I'm glad it wasn't just me who felt this way about this book. I got really confused with all the "history" stuff to,and who was sided with who. I hate it when stuff like this happens as I really do like to understand the story....it's put me off the rest of the series a bit as I feel I've lost my way.

Ashley If you haven't read the previous books no doubt it will be way too confusing. I've read from the beginning and I even get confused with the many characters. The author doesn't want to say too much about either Jaden or Jared until she makes a book about them. You learn more about Jared in the book one silent night.