Faye's Reviews > Sleepless

Sleepless by Cyn Balog

Aug 12, 10

Read from July 22 to August 06, 2010

I loved this story! loved the whole concept of a Sandman.... it was fascinating...I wonder if i have a cute sandman like Eron.

I didn't know what to expect... i really didn't know what a sandman was and how Eron(after 100 years) would adopt to modern life. But I was pleasantly surprised. Eron is so sweet and funny, he is the perfect example of a gentleman. I hope Julia doesn't teach him too much of the modern world. When i met Julia she seem like she was "in a box" well her feelings anyway. I can't help but blame her now dead boyfriend Griffin. It's good to have tough skin sometimes, but in Julia's case it was a hideaway. I didn't like Griffin very much until the very end.

Alot of people really loved Julia, and with Eron she can show her emotion without being ridiculed. I loved these to characters!

As the story progressed....(all through is was a little slow)...the plot thicken. It wasn't just about forbidden love anymore, someone is after Julia. I could NOT put it down. I loved everything about SLEEPLESS, the characters, the sandmen, the plot line... it was very addicting, the whole thing. The writing was awesome, so easy to read, and i jut love that Balog bumped it up with some suspense and a little mystery.

I'll have to read more of Cyn Balog's books! Sleepless is a must read!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sleepless.

07/22/2010 page 22