Nely's Reviews > Undone

Undone by Karin Slaughter

Aug 25, 09

bookshelves: for-review
Read in August, 2009

This is the first time I read any of the Grant County/Georgia’s Bureau of Investigation series books... and although it can be read as a stand alone book, I will forewarn that there is a lot of information you don’t find here (especially background information on the characters).

Undone commences about three years after the last book in the series. Dr. Sarah Linton is now living in Atlanta trying to escape the trauma she suffered a few years back. She is working at an ER and trying to make the most of her life, when she unexpectedly finds herself involved with Will Trent and his partner Faith Mitchell, and drawn back into a homicide investigation.

I will say that the book starts off with a bang and you are irrevocably drawn into this story that will not let you go until you are done with it. The plot was intense and the characters were very well-written. I enjoy fast-paced, edge of your seat, don’t stop until you get through just one more chapter, types of crime thriller... and this was definitely one of them. I feel like I need to back track and read more from this author. Ms. Slaughter's characters are so multi-dimensional and so real that I just feel the need to get to know them more and read everything on how they got to the point where they are in this book. This was great and highly recommended to anyone who enjoys a fast-paced thriller.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undone.