Crystal's Reviews > Bitten

Bitten by Kelley Armstrong

Sep 23, 2009

bookshelves: 2009, favorites
Read in September, 2009

I am so glad that I gave this book a chance! There are so many werewolf/vampire books out today that it is hard to pick a winner and Bitten is definitely one of the best.
The book is centered around Elena, a woman trying to come to terms with her new life as a werewolf and the person who put her in this predicament. Elena is a strong female character who throws as many punches as she receives.
I can not leave a review of this book without mentioning Clay. He is the alpha male and let me tell you he is glorious. He never gives any excuses for who he is and he shows his loyalty to those he loves 100 percent of the time. I think this book would have been completely different without him in it.
I will continue on with the series and I am going to look into more of Armstrongs books.

Reading Challenge-10 pts a book another member gave 5 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitten.

Tatiana I hope you'll like this one. Heather and I have hots for Clay, just so you know:)

Crystal I picked it up after I saw that you and Heather gave it 5 stars. I am only about 40 pages and so far I am liking it. I need somebody to replace Dimitri so I will look into Clay!

message 3: by Tatiana (last edited Sep 22, 2009 09:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tatiana Just so you know, it starts out a little slow, but picks up greatly in the second half. I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll like it:)

Aira Nutakki Crystal! I see you rated it 5 stars. I really liked this book too

Crystal I really liked this one! I will be posting my review soon =)
Clay is delicious!

message 6: by Tatiana (last edited Sep 23, 2009 06:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tatiana Go Clayton, the bestest werewolf ever !!!:)

Crystal You betcha!!!

Heather I lurve Clayton. Definitly at the top of the list, right by Jace :)

Crystal Yea! Didn't you just lurve Clay! I have most of the series but the main characters change a lot so I don't think we get to see ELena/Clay for quite awhile. I can send you the rest if you want to read them =)