Cillaann's Reviews > Rendezvous with Lovely Yarn- Delicate little projects

Rendezvous with Lovely Yarn- Delicate little projects by 雄鷄社

Sep 24, 07

bookshelves: habu, knitting
Read in August, 2007

While combing through the Avril web page, I came across a page that talked about some of there previous publications. I had already picked up a copy of Setsuko Torii Hand Knit Works and was completely in love so tried to figure out the ISBN's for the other titles listed on the site. I figure out the ISBN for one of the books; Rendezvous with Lovely Yarn, Delicate little projects (Approximate translation for the title)

The book is really inspiring. The Finger Knit Scarf has already inspired me to knit my own. Though I didn't follow their pattern, it did inspire me to try my hand at finger knitting. This was a little adventure that has brought me a lot of joy this week. I have to say that I am in love with finger knitting for thick and thin yarns which are normally a challenge to find a good project that shows off there beauty.

There are several projects I really want to make from the book; the little shopping bag, the felted kitty stole, maybe even some of the flowers. The book really wasn't the wonderful abstract designs that we are accustom to associate with Avril designs, but wonderful artistic fun little projects that show off the fibers they use. Little gems that you could do in a couple of hours just to make you happy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rendezvous with Lovely Yarn- Delicate little projects.