Tom Hill's Reviews > Crystal Moon

Crystal Moon by Phillip E. Jones

M 50x66
Aug 10, 09

Read in July, 2009

I didn't like this book. The plot was weak, the characters where unlikable. Just a boring read. I read 4/5ths of it and couldn't bring myself to finish it.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crystal Moon.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Phillip You do realize you slammed a book with a review of a raw manuscript. A story which had no edit to it. I put the book out there for readers to send feedback directly to me. Apparently you had no idea what you had your hands on. You made some harsh comments on an unfinished piece of work. Maybe you could try your hand out on a bit of constuctive criticism and send me an email with your thoughts.

I hope to chat.

message 3: by Tom (new) - rated it 1 star

Tom Hill Slow down Big Dog. This site is a place to tell others what you think about the books you've read. Raw manuscript or book, I just know that I paid good money for it spent a lot of time hoping it would get better and was disapointed. As far a constuctive criticim, I thought that there was too much sexuality for a book marketed to 13 year olds (and older...). I didn't like that even the "hero" used cheating and deception for his own advancement. The whole thing just felt wrong.

Phillip Fair enough. Thanks man.

message 1: by Chuck (new)

Chuck Carothers Phil has a great team helping him now and has written a great story. We would love to hear your review of his new book (ebook for right now) Ascendants of Ancients Sovereign. I think you will enjoy it.