KarenH's Reviews > Again the Magic

Again the Magic by Lisa Kleypas

Nov 15, 10

bookshelves: excellent-love-story, friends-to-lovers, heart-wrenching, keepers, top-30ish-favorites, paperback-5-stars-plus
Read from November 10 to 15, 2010

****SPOILER****

He uttered a curse that startled her with its foulness, and gripped her head between his hands, forcing her to stare at him. His voice was savage. "For twelve years I have been in constant torment, wanting you in my arms and believing it would never be possible. I want you for a thousand reasons other than your legs, and...no, damn it, I want you for no reason at all, other than the fact that you're you. I want to shove myself deep inside you and stay for hours..days...weeks. I want morning and noon and nightfall with you. I want your tears, your smiles, your kisses...the smell of your hair, the taste of your skin, the touch of your breath on my face. I want to see you in the final hour of my life...to lie in your arms as I take my last breath"...

Once in a while, I am reminded of why I love reading romance novels...and why Lisa Kleypas is, without a doubt, Queen of Romancelandia!
15 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Again the Magic.

♥ Beth Karen, BEAUTIFUL review of one of my all time FAVs!! Thanks for bringing back the memory!

Kathy *sigh* I loved this one.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick I adore this book, Karen, and your quote summed up why McKenna is my favorite Wallflower hero.

message 4: by K. (last edited Nov 16, 2010 10:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

K. K2! THANKS!! That quote makes me want to spontaeously stop reading/doing ANYTHING and pick up "Again the Magic" and read it right now! *sigh* Thanks for the reminder of why this book is always high on my most loved list! :) Loved your mini-review!
K.

KarenH Thanks! I can't believe this book has been in my tbr pile for at least 2 years.