Kayla's Reviews > Fire and Ice

712048
Aug 07, 09

bookshelves: warriors
Read in August, 2009

I enjoy how this author writes her books, she doesn't recap everything that happened in previous books. And Book 2: Fire and Ice started up right where book 1 left off. I enjoy reading the Warrior books and at the moment can't seem put them down. :-)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire and Ice.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kayla I just started last July but I am already waiting for Fading Echoes to come out in April. I love these books. :-)

Micheline I completely agree! Addictive!

Kayla I finished Sign of the Moon yesterday. Loved it! Can't wait to see what book five will hold. :-)

Micheline Wow! I'm going to be starting Outcast from the PO3 series...I cant wait :D

Kayla Such a great series! :-) I am also reading the Seekers and Percy Jackson series. :-)

Micheline Percy Jackson is on my 'to-read' list, how are you liking the Seekers series? I am also reading the Septimus Heap series, but I'm having a hard time putting the Warriors books down right now :-)

Kayla The Seekers is almost as good as the Warriors.

It's about four bear cubs of different species. They are all orphans and they set out on a quest to save the wild. I will be starting book six of the Seekers as soon as I finish my current book, Pandora Gets Angry.

Siobhan Well just to tell u that I love warriors and I went to the we. Page and guess what! Erin Hunter is 4 athors!!!!
I am also going to begin 5 book in the original series.

Kayla I'm on the forth Percy Jackson now! :-) They are really funny. Similar to the Harry Potter series, just take out the wizards and add Olympians, :-)