Ally72's Reviews > Ecstasy Unveiled

2201558
Feb 12, 10

bookshelves: paranormal-romances
Read from February 07 to 12, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ecstasy Unveiled.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Darcy I have heard good things about this one and am not so patiently waiting for a copy from the library.

Ally72 Oh no!!! I hope your library gets it in soon! I love this series and was going to wait to read Lore's story and then decided I didn't want to! What you are reading now? Do you like Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter books? I can't wait to read "Archangel's Kiss!"

Darcy I am now #2 for this one, and am waiting for the other one from the library too, am #16, so that one will be a bit. It is driving me nuts to stay away from peoples reviews or spoiler threads. LOL

Ally72 I am terrible about staying away from spoilers and reviews when I am reading a book too! I hope you get Ecstasy Unvieled SOON!

Shawna Alexis wrote: "I am terrible about staying away from spoilers and reviews when I am reading a book too! I hope you get Ecstasy Unvieled SOON!"

I loooved this, Ally! I made myself avoid reading any reviews for it until after I'd read/reviewed this 'cause I didn't want any spoilers! It was hard to do though. Now I'm trying to dodge reviews for First Drop of Crimson until I've read it.

Ally72 Shawna...Wasn't this the best??? It was a huge 5 star book for me! The Demonica books are one of my favorite series, but this one totally tops the others. I read it way too fast and am now anxiously awaiting to read about Sin and Con!!! Why do we have to wait so long??? LOL!

I am really looking forward to First Drop of Crimson too. I haven't read Destined for an Early Grave yet because I know Cat and Bones are angry with each other for most of it. I have tried to stay away from reviews of that one, but I think they get their issues resolved by the end of it...I don't think I can read it and then have a cliffhanger between the two of them. Isn't that silly? I am looking forward to getting caught up with the Night Huntress world very soon.

Do you like Kerrelyn Sparks' "Love at Stakes" series? I love those books and can't wait for the next one to come out in a couple of weeks. I know I will be reading that one right away.

Shawna I agree, it was a big 5 star read for me, too and this series is one of my very top faves. More Con please! I mean a vampire/werewolf...how yummy is that?! I can't wait!

I don't want to give you any spoilers about Destined for an Early Grave, but I'll just say that definitely need to read it! :)

I haven't read Sparks's Love at Stakes series yet, but I own several of them and have them on the TBR to get to at some point.

Ally72 Thanks Shawna for the hint about Destined for an Early Grave! I love Bones so I know I will be reading it very soon.

Kerrelyn Sparks is the best and she has such a funny sense of humor in her books. For instance, the vampires have drinks like "chocoblood" instead of read blood each day...I love them and there are some sexy Scottish vampires in her books too! If you decide to read them, I will be anxious to visit with you about them some time!

Darcy Alexis wrote: "Thanks Shawna for the hint about Destined for an Early Grave! I love Bones so I know I will be reading it very soon.

Kerrelyn Sparks is the best and she has such a funny sense of humor in her..."

You can't forget about Vanna White and Vanna Black. The last book with the bachelor party and the trouble with the Vanna's cracked me up!!

Shawna It sounds like Sparks uses my fave kind of snarky humor. I might need to bump them up the TBR! :)

Darcy They are funny in an absurd way. The first book starts out with the vamp needing a dentist because his tooth broke. Have you ever heard of anything so mundane for a vamp to do??? They are very funny.

Ally72 Darcy, you and I have laughed before about how funny these books are! I liked the first one (a lot), but I think it is maybe the least favorite for some people. It was hilarious how Roman needed a dentist for his broken tooth! I love these books and can't wait for the next one in a couple of weeks. I am kind of disappointed that Connor hasn't gotten his story yet...I know Kerrelyn Sparks has said he will. Yipee!!!