Kristan Kirkreit's Reviews > Body Movers

2202230
Aug 27, 2009

liked it
Read in August, 2009

I think I, like most people on these reviews is comparing these books to Stephanie Plum and its just not the same. I enjoyed the book and I think it helped that the last few books I read were not Stephanie Plum and therefore this helped me separate myself from comparing to much. I liked the charactors and I ejoyed the plot but what bothered me most is the ending. It almost felt like she was going one way throughout the entire book then decided that the person she originally thought of as the killer she liked to well or wanted to continue the charactor and went with someone else... someone who didnt really even have anything to do with the book. I was very disappointed with the end. The book is not Stephanie Plum... it was not funny and it was not witty but it was not bad either. There is something about Janet Evanovich as a writer that no one compares with (at least in the beginning of the Stephanie Plum series). Luckily for me I didnt realized I checked out book 2 at the library instead of this book and started reading it... so I am looking forward to these charactors developing and seeing what happens to Carly.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Body Movers.