Christopher's Reviews > All Tomorrow's Parties

All Tomorrow's Parties by William Gibson

Aug 30, 09

Read in August, 2009

A long time ago I tried to read Neuromancer and, I think, The Difference Engine and I couldn't figure out what was happening. I guess I faded out of those books and never finished them. Or else, I finished them but they had so little impact on me that I can't remember finishing them. This time I thought "I'm going to read this whole book no matter what." Well I finally finished All Tomorrow's Parties and I don't really have any idea what it was about. I was more than 3/4 of the way through it before I could remember who the characters were. That's also when I realized this is supposed to be the third book in a trilogy. Whoops. I was enjoying it for a little while after that and then I realized there were only a handful of pages left and no way the story could wrap up. So I can't say I think this was a very good book, but I really love the idea of what I think William Gibson is all about, so I'll probably try him again sometime.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All Tomorrow's Parties.