Joy's Reviews > Fly Me to the Moon

Fly Me to the Moon by Alyson Noel

Jan 15, 10

bookshelves: books-i-own, chick-lit
Read from November 28, 2009 to January 15, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I thought this book was alright. It was funny in some parts, sweet in some parts. Quite honestly, I picked up this book because of the title. It's one of my favorite songs I just thought "I have to have this book!" I will give it this, though- although the book is fairly predictable in some ways, it has it's (good) surprises. I won't spoil the ending or anything, and you can obviously read the summary given, but it's a good read for when you're bored. I think that's why it took me so long to get through it...I only read it when there was nothing else to do. It seemed to not really have any plot except this was what her life was like for a year...She didn't particularly come over any obstacles or whatnot. I'm not sure the author had any real point to the story either. Cute and a nice inside look at the (awful) world of flying!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fly Me to the Moon.

09/19/2009 page 10
11/14/2009 page 60
17.86% "Good, but sort of slow-moving. I'm reading it while in school, b/c the otherbook I'm reading has a wildly inappropriate title..."
01/07/2010 page 154
45.83% "Now it's getting interesting...!"
01/10/2010 page 166
49.4% "I'm getting suspicious of one of the characters...maybe that might make it a bit easier. Intriguing!"
01/12/2010 page 177
52.68% "Haha! Perfection is lost...in a way that I didn't see coming, but glad I didn't."
01/12/2010 page 189
56.25% "The French are WEIRD!"
01/15/2010 page 336
100.0% "Meh...I sort of knew where it was headed in the end, and yet...still seemed unfinished and anti-cliamtic."
show 1 hidden update…