Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)'s Reviews > Y: The Last Man, Vol. 1: Unmanned

Y by Brian K. Vaughan

Jul 29, 09

bookshelves: graphic-novel-comic-book, apocalyptic-postapocalyptic-dystopi, glbt
Recommended to Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) by: Laura M.

My friend recommended this comic to me. I got so sucked in. I hated the idea that all the men in the world could die off. And men probably would think that Yorick has it made as the last man. Not so much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Y.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sharon Huxford Danielle you read this? Yeah!!!

message 2: by C.C. (new)

C.C. Solomon Was mildly interested in reading this comic a while back. Of course as with any popular comic book , it will be made into a movie (they are in talks with Shia Lebouf, whom I really like). May have to read it now.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) It's really interesting. I'm glad I read it. I hope to finish the whole series. I could see Shia as Yorick. This would be a crazy movie. :)

Sharon you really are a Black Geek Girl. Welcome to the club!

Rane sadly the story for me at least fell flat in the end

Sharon Huxford Danielle wrote: "It's really interesting. I'm glad I read it. I hope to finish the whole series. I could see Shia as Yorick. This would be a crazy movie. :)

Sharon you really are a Black Geek Girl. Welcome to th..."

I didn't even know I was a Black Geek Girl!!! :)
Do they serve food at the meetings???

My husband had heard good things about it and thought we might both like it.

Sharon Huxford Even better an unknown would be good in it..like the kid who plays Jacob Black.....