Angela's Reviews > The Siren

The Siren by Kiera Cass

Jan 17, 10

bookshelves: 2009, contemporary, historical, love-or-romance, retelling, books-i-own, faeries-and-fey, paranormal
Read in November, 2009

Wow! This book was mesmerizing, haunting, and filled with so many strong emotions. It was totally not what I was expecting. This is one of those stories that sticks with you long past reading the final page.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Siren.

message 1: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle I've been wanting to read this for a while but can't seem to get my hands on it.

Angela Annabelle wrote: "I've been wanting to read this for a while but can't seem to get my hands on it."

It's from iUniverse, which I believe is a Print-on-Demant/self-publisher.

I actually requested my library to buy it since I didn't what to spend money on it if I didn't like it. I've requested lots of books for the library to buy and so far they have bought all of them, even ones that are self-published. So you can give that a try. My library accepts the requests online so it's way easy and convenient to do. But this is also a pretty incredible story, so it's also worth buying. I haven't looked into it yet, but I'm sure there's info at the author's website.

message 3: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle ^Thank you for the information! I'm going to ask my library. :)

message 4: by Kathy (new) - added it

Kathy I love her Selection series so I need to give this a try. Is it standalone?