Cindy's Reviews > Those Who Save Us

Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum

Jan 08, 11

bookshelves: books-i-recommend
Read on October 21, 2010

Wow and double Wow! What a great book! It takes place in Germany during WWII and revolves around the Germans in the Resistance who try to help the Jews. It is a tale of survival and the risks that are taken to save the ones you love. The story takes place in the past and present. I found myself emotionally involved in the character's lives and the outcome of the story. I think this book will haunt me for a long time! Loved it and I highly recommend!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Those Who Save Us.

☮Karen Where did you get this book? Sounds great.

Cindy Book sale or Goodwill!

Bbennis I saw this at the airport. I think I'll pick it for my book club choice next month. I hope I don't get too much flack since we've read so many WWII books. It sounds wonderful.

Cindy Barb...I have this book and was going to give it to Deb and you. When is book club?

Debra Sounds fantastic. Can't wait to read it.

Bbennis I'll pick it for our December book club, which means we'll all have to read it by then. I'll see if I can get it at the library. I can't wait.

☮Karen Wah, I want to read it too!

Cindy ok..ok! you can read it too!

☮Karen Wow everyone on my friend's list who read this gave it 5 stars. I want to read it too.

Cindy Deb gave it back to me so I will save it for you!

☮Karen Thanks!

☮Karen Deb gave me this; do you want it back when I'm done? It's 2 down in my pile now.

Cindy yes, please hang on to it. I will give it to my sister eventually!