Barbara M.'s Reviews > Welcome to Temptation

Sep 20, 09

bookshelves: all-time-favorites
Read in August, 2009

5 Stars...

Thanks Tammy! This is the second book you've recommended to me and it was as great as the last!

FANFREAKINTASTIC!

The chemistry, the suspense, the fun and the not at all what you expected ending is what makes this book a total keeper. But I have to warn you...it'll drag you in before you know it and every chore you had planned to do will be thrown by the wayside...Enjoy!!!
15 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Welcome to Temptation.

Tammy Dying to read your review of this one. It is my favorite Crusie - cynical undertones, oddball characters and raunchy sex!

Barbara M. LoL! I say bring it!!!

Barbara M. Hey T...I know "Faking It" is Davy's story...Do you know which one is Wes and Amy's?

Tammy Wes and Amy don't have their own book. But they do have a happy ending. =)

Tammy I'm hoping that Crusie will one day write Dilley's story! There have been comments on her website ...

Barbara M. Well that's why I couldn't find it! I'm looking forward to wrapping up the whole story...I hope she does write Dillie's story...that would be so fun! Thanks agian for the info on these great books =)

Tammy B - Have you looked up Crusie's website yet? The woman blogs about everything, including books that are in the works. There are comments over and over again from readers asking for Dilley's story and Nadine's story (from Faking It).

I just finished an old school Crusie today (The Cinderella Deal) and fell in love with her writing all over again. Her style is unique and she weaves messages re: empowering women through-out her books.

message 8: by seton (new)

seton Her blog is great. I actually prefer her blog writing to her romance writing. Sorry, not a fan.

Barbara M. LoL Seton...I'm actually very suprised that I've enjoyed the couple of books that I've read of hers. I wasn't sure when I broke open "Bet Me", but something about her writing snagged me...

I'll check out the blogs Tammy! Thanks =)

Tammy seton wrote: "Her blog is great. I actually prefer her blog writing to her romance writing. Sorry, not a fan."

I have to admit that I'm not crazy about Crusie's newer books - 'specially the collaborations with Bob whathisname. But she is very clever and puts a fun spin on old tropes.

Bet Me is actually a re-write from years ago. A book Crusie couldn't previously sell. I get a kick out of Min's cynical attitude!

Barbara M. Yeah...Min's a character that's not easily forgotten. And considering I normally can't remember what I read 2 weeks ago that's saying something.

message 12: by K. (new) - added it

K. Thanks Barbara -- enjoyed your review (and commentary!). Sounds like I need to finally pull this one off of my TBR -- It's been sitting there for like a year now! I'll probably kick myself for all the times I've had to "dust it" once I read/enjoy it no doubt as much as you and Tammy did! ;)
K.

Sarita I marked this one and moved it to the top of my to-read list before I saw your review...oh I can't wait!!!!

BTW - I am so busy this week, but miss ya - let me know if you can get together for breakfast or lunch?