Dream 4 More Reviews's Reviews > The Milkweed Prophesy: Epitaph of the Apocalypse

The Milkweed Prophesy by Milkweed L. Augustine

Jul 28, 2009

liked it
bookshelves: author-request-read, book-reviews, btr-interview
Read in August, 2009

We, the readers, upsurge "the Milkweed Prophesy" that is beyond expectations and religious measures. She takes the reader on a spiritual journey of the "Desolate One" and mysteries of the Antichrist. You also see religious aspects of Buddhist and Catholic faith. Additionally, she warns the reader of her descriptive-gruesome insight, visions, and revelations of the Devil, his son, and Whore of Babylon. In Section Two, was more intimate and personal in respects of the author.

Dream 4 More Reviews,
Adrienna

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Milkweed Prophesy.

Milkweed Augustine I thank you, Adrienna for you're insightful and appreciative commentary, although brief the words are recurring as they are evokative.
You're a winner!
Love
Lama Milkweed L. Augustine Ph.D
author of Milkweed Prophesy

Adrienna You are so welcome. It is encouraging to read someone's priceless work and be able to articulate these into a review.

Adrienna 'articulate these words into a review.'

I need rest. My head is killing me, let me take something for it.

Milkweed Augustine Adrienna wrote: "'articulate these words into a review.'

I need rest. My head is killing me, let me take something for it."

Thank you Adrienna. Rest, Dear. You're very sweet. I am a representitive of a film organization now; pretty cool for a religious leader turned author, or rather always WAS. Especially now that not much time has been lelft.
Thanks