Erica's Reviews > The Naughty List

The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

Dec 27, 09

Read in December, 2009

This book was awesome - there's no other way to put it. It had a enticing plot, spectaluar writing, and fabulous characters you can connect with. Every moment of it is fast paced and a total page turner. It's a book as cute as it's cover!

I loved the Smitten Kittens. The attitude and commitment they had to their cause took guts, and it was great to read about. All the expressions Suzanne Young throws in The Naughty List were great. Tessa, the main character, frequently deems things "so strawberry smoothie!" or when things don't go quite right "sugarplum fairies" - they're so catchy! I wouldn't be suprised if I start using them everyday! Tessa, Kira and Leona are the three you here from the most, and I loved the depth they all had. They weren't just the perky cheerleaders who help other girls out. They weren't perfect and each had their own battle to face.

The first time I read the summary for The Naughty List, I thought the plot sounded adorable and it was! There were so many moments I was laughing as the girls went on their cheater exposing missions.

The Naughty List is a book to make you smile and feel good about yourself. This is definately a series you don't want to miss!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Naughty List.