Erica's Reviews > Girls That Growl

Girls That Growl by Mari Mancusi

Aug 18, 11

Read in December, 2010

I really enjoyed this installment in the Blood Coven series more than the last. I found the characters to be more developed and the plot had more of a push to it.

I really found myself enjoying this book a lot more. I felt the plot had a point to reach and a bit more motive behind it than the previous book. There were several sub plots all going at once, and I really liked that.

Rayne was a character I found easier to like. In the last book, I found her underdeveloped and unlikable, but in Girls That Growl she branched out a bit more, and in doing so, became a character I could like to some extent. I still am not crazy about Rayne, and I think her immaturity has a lot of the reason behind that. Jareth was a character that you really get to know in Girls That Growl, and I found to really like him. Before now, I just got the idea that he was the hot, brooding guy, but this book really lets you get to know his character and what makes him tick.

This is a series I would highly suggest. It is unique and off the beaten track of vampire novels. It's filled with a full spectrum of fun characters and intriguing plots to keep you reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Girls That Growl.