Noemi claudine's Reviews > Flawless

F_50x66
Jul 30, 09

bookshelves: summer-ir-reports
Read in July, 2009

This is the second Pretty little liars in the series. All the girls are having the same problem. Arias dad is going with another woman, spencer is hidding secrets from her friends and from her family, hannah is making herself sick just to be skinny, and emily is still not sure about the whole maya thing. they are all still getting those wicked e-mails, texts, and notes, from A but in the end the person who they thought was A ended up being just like ali, dead.

I can realte this book to many stories realted to Hanna. Hanna is anorexic and she cant stop. she doesnt want to do it but she has to. there was a lot of stories bout ir;s who make themselves throw upto be skinny and they do it so much they have to go to treatments and sometimes people die form it. I' think theres hould bes omehting to stop this. you can do ezcersice and so many other things to be skinny why hurt yourslelf

I would rate this book 5 stars. I rate this book 5 stars because I really lie the way she wirtes. every chapter is in the point of view of a different character but they all realate. I really liked the second book because so much happened. I cant wait to find out who A really is. i would reccomend this book to any tenage girl who has read the Clique series, the private series, and has read the first pretty little liars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flawless.