Lesa Divine)'s Reviews > Carbon Copy

Carbon Copy by Azárel

Jul 23, 2009

bookshelves: i-own, read-it

This is my first time reading anything by this author and I have to say she did a great job. This book keeps me opening to reading her other books. Great job.

Action all thoughout this book and that is a A plus to me.
Dominique whats everything that her sister wants and sometimes more then what her sister her twin sister have.
Monique is the good twin the twin everyone likes the most including there own mom.

Dominique goes though everything to get what her sister has including her sister man Rapheal.

But, Dominique settles for seconds with a guy name Yuri that is a bad guy that is into way to much if you ask me. He get Dominique hooked to his drama that causes her to do the unthinkable to get what she wants.

Dominique mother Rudy starts to figure out about her daughter during and set to get the answers she is looking for.

In the meantime Dominique pushes up on Raphael by any means. She don't want no one in the picture to enter fear in her getting her man that she is so in love with. But, he don't want anything to do with her.

Book was written well. Kept me wanting to read more about crazy Dominique.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Carbon Copy.

10/22/2009 page 28
11.29% "Just starting this book. So far it's ok."
10/22/2009 page 62
25.0% "So far findind out about Dominque and her twin sister and how they work to compete agaist each other in everything."
10/23/2009 page 84
33.87% "Dominique is so trying to take her sister man Rapheal. Dominique work for Yuri by setting up men so Yuri can kill them."
10/24/2009 page 125
50.4% "The police around and looking for answers asking Monique and Donique questions about a murder that happen."
10/24/2009 page 162
65.32% "Well Monique is gone and Domique is ok with that. Raheal has now did something he wasn't to supposed to do."
10/25/2009 page 202
81.45% "Dominique is determind to get Rapheal in all means."