Tiffany's Reviews > Seduced by the Storm

Seduced by the Storm by Sydney Croft

F 50x66
My favorite so far of the ACRO books, this story is the climax of the first trilogy as agent Wyatt inadvertantly teams up with a British member of another agency, Faith. Wyatt and Faith are on a race to stop evil agency ITOR from allowing their juggernaut weather machine to destroy the world. Only problem is both Wyatt and Faith want the machine for their respective agencies; neither of them is willing to give it up, so neither of them trusts the other. But when their partnership has become more than just sexual, it's harder and harder to give the slip and walk away. We revisit Haley and Remy here as they hope to use his ability to solve the weather machine crisis. This book also has an outcome for Dev and Oz that is both shocking and heartbreaking but also took the series to new levels for me that left me very impressed. Of course, the best part was Creed and Annika. The compilation of their recurring and developing love story in this book has made them my favorite romance couple ever. Now committed to each other, they are still struggling with the fact that Creed is not the first man Annika turns to in a crisis. These two have gone through so much over the course of the first trilogy, so it is truly rewarding to see them reach fulfillment and find ultimate happiness together. Even more poignant is that while Creed has been the one fighting for them all along, in the final hour when he's finally ready to give up, is when Annika fights hardest of all, and the result is a love story that has surpassed any I've ever seen.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduced by the Storm.