Margaret's Reviews > 7th Heaven

7th Heaven by James Patterson

2043205
May 24, 2010

Read from May 23 to 24, 2010

From Goodreads: A terrible fire in a wealthy suburban home leaves a married couple dead and Detective Lindsay Boxer and her partner Rich Conklin searching for clues. And after California's golden boy, Michael Campion has been missing for a month, there finally seems to be a lead in his case--a very devastating lead.

As fire after fire consume couples in wealthy, comfortable homes, Lindsay and the Murder Club must race to find the arsonists responsible and get to the bottom of Michael Campion's disappearance. But suddenly the fires are raging too close to home.

Frightened for her life and torn between two men, Lindsay must find a way to solve the most daunting dilemmas she's ever faced--at work and at home.

I'm really loving this series, it seems like each book is better than the last! I loved the storyline in this one, it really kept things moving. I also like how there's usually several storylines. In this case Lindsay and Joe, Claire and the baby, Yuki and Jason, Pidge and Hawk, Rich and Lindsay and Kelly. So many stories yet they all tie together seamlessly! I really enjoyed the ending in this book. It's what I suspected all along. I feel sorry for the relatives though, not knowing! I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 7th Heaven.