Val Pearson's Reviews > Any Minute

Any Minute by Joyce Meyer

Jul 22, 09

Read in July, 2009

I can't say enough good things about this particular audiobook. It was fantastic! The topics that were touched upon, I could really relate to. Sarah is so busy with her life that she sees that she is neglecting her family but doesn't know how to go about solving her problem. She can do things for everyone around her but when it comes to her family, the people she is closest to, it is so much more difficult to make things right. Throughout the book, Sarah forms a closer bond with God and learns to stop relying on pride and wants and starts to rely on God for all her needs. Sarah's eyes and heart are opened in what can only be described as a life altering incident.

Joyce Meyer and Deborah Bedford have written a book that is so necessary for our time. A book of forgiveness, overcoming pride and anger is what I think so many of us need to hear right now. This book touched me on a very intimate level and I feel as though I am a more empowered person by hearing the message about God that Any Minute portrays. I highly recommend this book to everyone. It is a definite MUST READ. I have read Joyce Meyer books before and fallen in love with her style of writing but never anything by Deborah Bedford. Because of Any Minute, I will certainly be checking out Deborah Bedford's books. Any Minute is written with such talent, knowledge and a love for God and spreading His word that I couldn't help but fall in love with this story and I know you will too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Any Minute.