I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Succubus Heat

Succubus Heat by Richelle Mead

** spoiler alert ** I like Georgina's persona..she has very romantic views on life. As a succubus, you would think her views would have been somewhat tainted over the last millennia, but no. She yearns for a normal life with someone to love and to be loved--poor girl, I don't see it happening. I was a little surprised to see Seth enter the picture again...and I don't know if it was awesome or terrible that they were able to fulfill their desires and slake the lust that has been building between them since book 1. I suppose it is better to have had than to never have had at all--it is just going to make it more difficult in the long run. Now that he has a stain on his soul, he is going to hell regardless so why not have fun on the way? Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of those two together. I am certainly excited about the next book to see where the roommate situation is headed. I think Georgie and Roman would be cute together.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Succubus Heat.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

The Holy Terror Yikes, you might want to mark your review for spoilers!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) oh crap! sorry...I am pretty diligent about that. i was barely awake when I typed it up.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) I just looked and I am so glad you have already read it! I was feeling terrible for ruining it for you...whew!