I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Succubus on Top

Succubus on Top by Richelle Mead

Feb 03, 2010

bookshelves: species-angels-demons-aliens, 2010-read-in, zz-reviewed
Read from February 02 to 03, 2010

Whoa! I LOVE THIS SERIES! I thought this book was great--it was funny, mysterious and let's not forget sexy. I am feeling so frustrated for Seth and Georgina--especially Seth. Not only is he not "getting any," he is living day to day knowing full well that his succubus girlfriend is bedding droves of other men. Is is attitude realistic? Probably not, but it is endearing and really makes my heart swell for him.

There were lots of things going on in this, the 2nd book, and I really enjoyed all the directions the plot twisted and turned. I can't wait to read #3 to see what develops in the world of the damned and nearly damned ;-)

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Succubus on Top.

02/02/2010 page 102
32.48% "OMG! This one is even funnier than the last one...just wrapping up the "pot" scene! Priceless."

valee Oh Cherra you'll love this series. Once you get through the first 2 books and start with the rest you''ll ask yourself why haven't I started it before?... LOL.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Vale--I started and finished Succubus Blues last night. Yes, I am a fast reader, but I didn't sleep much either. I am starting On Top tonight. And there are so many series that I ask myself whey I put off reading it once I finished. I can tell this will be one of those...

valee Book 3 was amazing. I love this series and can't wait for next book to come out.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Vale wrote: "Book 3 was amazing. I love this series and can't wait for next book to come out."

i can't wait for book 3!