Sab H. (YA Bliss)'s Reviews > Shiver

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Sep 15, 09

bookshelves: good-paranormal, own, autographed
Read in September, 2009

I loved this book. It's the sweetest thing I've read in a while. I was prepared to cry, but I didn't; I loved every step. It was a truly amazing story, with wonderful supernatural elements included. The writing was great. Maggie is a wonderful writer. She makes the reader feel so much when reading.

The characters were incredible. I'm running out of praise for characters, specially for the lovable male character. Oh Sam, I loved Sam. I loved Grace too, she's a simple normal decision-making girl. The plot was superb, I never lost interest. Not once. It has a steady pace and one moment you are drooling because the romance is so yummy, and at the next minute you're turning the pages wanting to find out what happens, as if your life depends on it.

The cover is not one of my favorites but it suits the book quite well. For those Twilight fans, and those who love wonderful love stories with a supernatural edge, go pick this New York Times Best-selling title right now!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shiver.

09/12/2009 page 71
18.21% "This is so good!"
09/13/2009 page 145
37.18% "Awww, I'm loving this"
09/13/2009 page 206
52.82% "sweet!"
09/14/2009 page 301
77.18% "I'm so sad right now." 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Vanesa Yupy!!! I love this book so much!! You know we need to talk about it!!!

Sab H.  (YA Bliss) I do! I wonder how the next books will be! SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT!