Amanda's Reviews > An Ice Cold Grave

An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris

Oct 25, 15

bookshelves: mystery, special-abilities
Read in July, 2009

This book was the most interesting out of the first three books in the series. There were many characters that were positioned in the story to be considered the suspect for the murders taking place in this small town. I found it interesting trying to determine which character was responsible for the horrible acts of crime. However, the responsible party was not revealed to the last possible moment.

This mystery was much darker then the mysteries from the previous books. The thought of the violent acts that were suggested in this book were cringe worthy but thankfully the author did not go in-depth with details.

Harper and Tolliver develop into a more romantic relationship in this book. Even though the idea is a bit incestuous considering they were raised as siblings, I could see that their relationship was heading it this direction and I like them developing into a deeper relationship. Considering both characters depending so much on each other that they can’t truly allow someone else to integrate into their lives it only makes sense that these characters grow into a more adult love for one another.

I am interested in seeing how their relationship develops in the next series book.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Ice Cold Grave.