Wil Wheaton's Reviews > Sunken Treasure: Wil Wheaton's Hot Cocoa Box Sampler

Sunken Treasure by Wil Wheaton

2040005
Jul 20, 09

(Review from the author)

Well, I can't really review this objectively because I wrote it, right?

I guess what learned from this is that it's a lot of fun to pull together a whole bunch of different stories into one place so people can get a sense of who I am as an author. I've been blown away that so many readers have liked it so much, and while I don't have scientifically-solid evidence that it's increased sales of my other books (no control data, really), I don't think it's entirely coincidence that Just A Geek sold out shortly after Sunken Treasure went on sale.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sunken Treasure.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 2: by Sandi (new)

Sandi I don't expect any author to review his or her books objectively. If you don't give your own work five stars and a rave review, who will? Would anyone want to read a book that the author didn't believe in? I think not.

Now, just don't get obnoxious and post on every group about how great your book is. That's annoying.

Alexander Sandi wrote: "I don't expect any author to review his or her books objectively. If you don't give your own work five stars and a rave review, who will? Would anyone want to read a book that the author didn't b..."
I agree with Sandi =)

I'd rave about WilW's books, in fact I've already raved quite a bit about WilW's books in my blog ;)
I doubt anyone can give an objective review about their own work, but there is certainly nothing wrong with giving it five stars.

Don't go all "A fugitive crosses his tracks" (Aksel Sandemose) and Jante Law on us Wil ;)