Indah W's Reviews > Anne of Green Gables

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

Jul 19, 09

bookshelves: children-books, l-m-montgomery

I am officially fall in love with Anne.. so much!!

Gilaa.. gua kesemsem tingkat berat ama karakter yang satu ini, dari sejak pertama baca, makin ke belakang gua makin cintaa ama si Anne.

Her enthusiasm, the way she sees the world just captured my heart from time to time!

Gua sukaa sifat Anne yang ngga membiarkan kepahitan masa kecilnya mempengaruhinya menjadi sosok yang menatap dunia dengan penuh kepahitan.

And maybe what I love the most about her adalah tentang daya imajinasinya, huehehe..

T-O-P B-G-T dhe aww..

Love youu, Anne!! ^o^

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anne of Green Gables.

Quotes Indah Liked

L.M. Montgomery
“Because when you are imagining, you might as well imagine something worth while.”
L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

L.M. Montgomery
“Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we know all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?But am I talking too much? People are always telling me I do. Would you rather I didn't talk? If you say so I'll stop. I can STOP when I make up my mind to it, although it's difficult.”
L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables