Leslie's Reviews > Touch the Dark

Touch the Dark by Karen Chance

Aug 13, 09

Read in August, 2009

I thought it was a good book , I got more into it towards the end. I think the problem was that it seems to be really frantically written. It explains so much at the same time you can begin to forget who there talking about and looking back to read some things over. I like the main character Cassie and her abilities it was interesting to read a book based on so many different supernatural beings. The book ended with me wanting to know more so it will be interesting to see how the rest of the series turns out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Touch the Dark.

Quotes Leslie Liked

Karen Chance
“How the hell do you think I feel?" I don't want to end up inside a woman!" He paused. "Well, at least not that way”
Karen Chance, Touch the Dark

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mel (last edited Aug 29, 2009 03:37PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mel If you like Touch the Dark, you'll totally love the other three books of the series. Chance gets better with each book. This is my favorite series!

Leslie Mel wrote: "If you like Touch the Dark, you'll totally love the other three books of the series. Chance gets better with each book. This is my favorite series!"

ya i'm kind of hooked now!

message 3: by Mel (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mel Yay! Be sure to check out the Who's your author group then. We have two threads dedicated to Karen Chance and Curse the Dawn and we've hijacked several other threads too ;)

Leslie yup, im in the group i just don't read the threads too much until i'm caught up incase i come across any spoilers.

message 5: by Mel (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mel Oh yes that's good. Cause we have a lot of spoilers for Curse the Dawn and Midnight's Daughter. Well, see you when you're done with them :)