Jennifer's Reviews > One Foot in the Grave

One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

May 21, 11

bookshelves: night-huntress, owned
Read in May, 2011

** spoiler alert ** WOW! First, it's been four (yes 4) years since Cat left Bones at the end of book one and she still loves him desperately. Then we find out that he has not stopped looking for her the whole time because he still loves her. We get a glimpse of what it's like since Cat took up her new job and the guys she works with are hilarious and amazing. She works for her uncle, but she doesn't realize that until about halfway in. Her mom is still prejudiced and absolutely hates Bones. Cat is using his mortal last name as hers and when they get reacquainted at a wedding that fact is not lost on him. Lots goes on in this book and it's kind of hard to wrap my head around some of it, but we meet another of Bones' ex-loves, and she is a huge bitch. But Cat wins in the end. Also, Cat and Bones got married by vampire law. Chapter 32 was just as hot as everyone said it would be. Holy Cow! I absolutely love this series. That part at the end with Dave, one of the guys from Cat's team who gets killed early in the book, when he becomes a ghoul was ridiculous in a good way. Oh how I love this series! Cannot wait to read the next book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Foot in the Grave.