Johanna's Reviews > Always Ready: Directions For Defending The Faith, Randy Booth Edition

Always Ready by Greg L. Bahnsen

Sep 18, 07

bookshelves: currently-reading
Recommended for: Anyone who is seriously wanting to learn Christian apologetics.
Read in August, 2007

So far 'Always Ready' has been as excellent as everyone has always promised me it would be. It has not been an easy read for me by any stretch of the imagination, but very helpful. It has given me a better understanding of the importance of Presuppositionalism. ie Christians having their minds rooted in Christ and presupposing the truth of His word in all areas of life. It has also better instructed me on the importance of humbly, yet firmly defending His gospel and ''destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God...'' 2 Corinthians 10:5. I am greatly looking forward to finishing this book that I may be better equipped to follow the command of 1 Peter 3:15, ''But sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.''
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Always Ready.