Unwisely's Reviews > Clutter's Last Stand: It's Time to de-Junk Your Life!

Clutter's Last Stand by Don Aslett

1951394
Jul 15, 09

bookshelves: non-fiction, skimmed, 2009, organization
Read in July, 2009

This is the latest in my attempts to get more organized. The like books that give me practical how-tos. This book...mostly didn't. Some organizing books I have found motivational, even when I thought the specific tips weren't the real me, but this one mostly seemed to be telling you why you needed to get rid of clutter, not how to do it. I ended up just skimming the book.

(I would give it one and a half stars, I guess, for his point that if you put stuff out on your counters, you just have to clean it - which did inspire me to put the condiments (salt, pepper, olive oil) I had sitting out on my kitchen counter back into the cupboard.)

Maybe you could give this to your sibling who doesn't realize they have a problem, but this is not a brass tacks organizing book, and not what I was looking for.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clutter's Last Stand.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Annie what were your favorite books on this topic of organizing? i am also trying to improve my organizational skills:-) thank you!