Don's Reviews > Paranoia

Paranoia by Joseph Finder

Jul 15, 2009

did not like it
Read in July, 2009

Hey budding authors! Do you want to read a book that has pages of cliches, popular names, products, chilling and scintillating narrative such as "He sounded like he'd just found a turd in his Cracker Jack box" [K 7865:] or "She was wearing a Fred Perry shirt and she had...bodacious ta-tas" [K 2550:]

Ok, this tops it - the single worst book I have read in over 25 years. How a publisher let this book through is a complete and total disgrace to the writer's community. I wanted to give it 0 stars but was forced to give it 1 star just so I could write this review. I thought it was written by a 15 year old - but, alas, no.

Yet, oh yet, this author has more books published!!! How is this possible??? Please, if you have any money or time - sue the publisher and get these books off the shelf.

Hmmmm....wonder why Amazon gave this book away for free on the Kindle?? If you are an author I would strongly suggest you read this book to see how NOT to write a novel - it would be a great education.

(I'm starting to wonder about my anti-book burning beliefs - except I don't want to burn my Kindle 2 - hey, look! a delete button!!!)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paranoia.