Anica's Reviews > Be Mine Tonight

Be Mine Tonight by Kathryn Smith

Sep 02, 09

bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Read in September, 2009

Oh man, when I read the blurb I really thought that this could finally be a new series I like. I was so wrong. :(

The idea behind it was really good and new to me so that was something. But Kathryn Smith's writing style was aweful! It felt like she had no idea how to write a good book, how to develop her characters, and so on...

Especially the characters were both stupid. Pru talked and behaved like someone from the 21st century (and the story is set 1899!) and Chapel was a whiney vampire who did nothing else than whine. Seriously, if you are such a whiney bastard, why don't you have a date with the sun? Gawd! *rolleyes*

There was NO chemistry at all. And those parts which could have been interesting were boring. No wonder that I skipped most of the book. *sigh*

Like I said, the idea with vampirism starting with the templars was good but the rest? Not so much!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Be Mine Tonight.

08/28/2009 page 70

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nadine (new)

Nadine Das Buch hätte ich mir fast bestellt. Jetzt bin ich froh,dass ich es nicht getan hab!

Anica Na, dann ist es ja gut, wenn ich auch mal Leute vor Desastern warnen kann. ;)